Wednesday, December 3, 2008

'TiS THe SeaSon...

well... i have been slacking big time! i hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and an even better BLACK FRIDAY!! i think that is becoming one of my favorite holidays...all day of shopping, no kids, and no questions asked by husbands (like "how much money are you spending!")! we had a nice, fun, small thanksgiving at my parents house. i can't believe it's december and we will be heading into a new year soon! crazy!

Blaine and i decided to make turkey sugar cookies...we used his hand as the cookie cutter

by the end of dinner, a few of the birds were left GIVING us the bird!!!..thanks mark!
Me and Baby Kaylie...i seriously can not get enough for that sweet girl!
my boys
my adorable little sister Jaime

Mark and Carrie

and sorry dad, but i just loved this picture too much...this is my dad taking his thanksgiving afternoon nap! (he fell asleep on the computer)




This last picture i took one morning while Blaine was waiting for his ride to school! i thought it was so cute...he looked so bored!

4 comments:

charlesfam said...

How fun. I especially enjoyed the picture of your dad. Moments like those are great to capture.

Nichole said...

okay, I'm dying to know what kinda deals you got on Black Friday.

Johansen Family said...

Blaine is such a cute boy! I love that last picture of him! Kids sure make me laugh!

Rachel said...

Hi Cindy, it's Rachel Rice from Ward Choir! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog from Jake's facebook page! I'm really glad I did so I can get to know your family more! I love those turkey cookies! What a good idea to use your hand as a cookie cutter! I might steal that idea and try it next year with Calvin! Thanks!