Friday, August 1, 2008

not so smart....

sometimes i like to think i am still 10years old...but unfortunately my body thinks otherwise! we went to the park last weekend and i decided to do some flippies on the pole, just to see if i could still do it. i was pretty proud on myself because i could...but now i am really paying the consequences. my boss (a podiatrist) told me i torn the muscle that runs from my big toe all the way up to my knee. and on top of that i have developed tendinitis....not one of my best moves. i'm suppose to stay off it for 4weeks, but i am going water-skiing in 2 weeks, so that's not gonna happen!


flipping on a pole + getting old = A LOT OF PAIN!!! (but also vicadin!) :)

1 comments:

Rae said...

Cindelle, this cracked me up and totally took me back. I know what you mean though. Every now and then I'll do something that was a breeze when I was younger and can't figure out why it's suddenly so much more difficult. When did we get old?????