Sunday, July 27, 2008

CIRCUS FUN!!

We went to the circus last night with Jake's parents and had sooo much fun! blaine loved all the animals, and especially the clowns. i hadn't been to the circus since i was little, so i felt like a little kids as well! thanks for the great time!




me and jake's mom trying on costumes...they were actually HEAVY!!
OK, so we got these hats with the cotton candy, and we had way too much fun taking pictures! i had a hard time narrowing it down to just a couple to post!
grandma and grandpa idaho!
after the show, Blaine insisted on getting a "circus treat" (because the cotton candy wasn't enough!) i think he just wanted the cute cup!


and as you can image, he fell a sleep on the way home. the show wasn't over until 10:30pm! we had such a blast and will for sure do it next year!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! The Mom

robinsonrecipes said...

Hey let's do it all again!

Anonymous said...

I freakin LOVE the look on Jake's face while he's wearing the hat! Classic :)

Rachel Gillie said...

I am glad that you were able to go ... I have a pic of me and your mom in the same circus get up as you and your mom-in-law! Hope you can come Wednesday!

bobbi said...

Looks so fun! I take it Gma & Gpa Idaho are in California? I need to take my kids, we have never been either.

The Trotter Family said...

AH! Scary clowns. I think the move IT ruined it for me permanently, but you won't see me there!