Thursday, June 12, 2008

what princess are you?

You Are Belle!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.


Which Disney Princess Are You?">

i love taking these kinds of quizes! and i am so happy that i am belle, because she is only my FAVORITE princess! take the quiz and let me know what princess you are! :)

2 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Fun quiz, but I am little jealous. I found out I most like Snow White and I was hoping Belle too, she's my favorite. But Snow White is pretty cool too, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Yay I'm most like Ariel! And Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie!! They know me so well... here is my description :)

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.