Sunday, October 28, 2007

MUD RUN BABY!!!!

BEFORE... (all nice and clean) Me, Becky, Lori, Sherri, Sharla, Trisha
AFTER... Becky, Me, Sharla, Trisha, Lori, Sherri our team name was "Wait for me too.."
And everything inbetween...Becky and me in one of the mud pits


Jump on in!! Me, Lori, Annalee, Christy, Jessica
All muddy for the camera! Me and Becky
We did it!! Me and Sharla
Blaine would not touch me! he would say "no mommy, you are all dirty!"


i can't believe it has already been a week since the mud run...but I DID IT!!! it was so much fun!! at first i couldn't believe that my friends talked me into doing it, but now i think i will do it every year! it was such a blast! the last time i played in mud like that i was in 5th grade and my best friend Rachel and i got in a "mud fight" in her backyard! we had more fun just jumping and playing in the mud, we didn't really take the run too seriously or run it for time. hope you enjoy the pictures of our crazy day. i loved it and it was the best mud bath i have ever taken!! (literally my skin was so soft that day after my shower!!)

3 comments:

Rae said...

Okay TOO FUNNY bc my first thought when I read the title was like, "Oh I have to comment about the 'mud fight' we got in" and then you totally mentioned it! Haha.
So what's the deal with this mud run? How long is it? Where is it?
PS You haven't even changed since high school. You look so great!

Christy said...

I'm glad you had fun. We do it more for the experience than for the time. It is pretty dirty though!

Jessica said...

Glad you had fun - just plan on it annually! Way to go!